Party rental equipment is a big help whey you throw a party because it will make your work easier and less stress.
When you are having a large party for family and friends,10 Quick Tips About Party Rental Equipment Articles it is important that you choose a rental company that will provide more than just the rental equipment. At NEO Amusements, we pride ourselves in helping our customers throughout the entire rental process. That is why we created these 10 quick tips about party rental equipment. Rest assured that if you have any questions or concerns about an upcoming party, our dedicated staff will find a way to make certain all your party rental needs are met.
1. Not all party equipment websites are the same. At NEO Amusements, we have a large inventory of the latest inflatables and slides that are unlike many in this industry.
2. If renting inflatables, make certain that the location has a large enough flat area to accommodate the unit. If the inflatable is too large for the area, it could rub against sharp edges and cause the unit to break.
3. Whatever size party you are hosting, remember that we provide more than just inflatables. From outdoor tents, tables, and chairs, we have you covered regardless of how big the event will be.
4. While you might be untrained at watching the children in the inflatables, we have plenty of staff members for hire who can help with your party. They are available to assist children on and off the units as well as making sure they are safe during the entire rental period.
5. Planning on having your party at a park that does not have any electrical outlets? No problem for NEO Amusements. Simply ask one of our team members about renting a generator for the day and everything will go off without a hitch.
6. There is no need to worry about cleaning the inflatables after your party. Our team members always clean and disinfect each rental as soon as it is back in our facility.
7. Pay close attention to the weather the few days leading up to your event. In case of severe weather, you have the option to get a full refund or simply ask us for a rain check so we can set up for you at a later date.
8. Always look for a location that has plenty of grass for the inflatable to rest on. While asphalt and concrete are fine, we prefer grass for the safety of the children.
9. Always allow our staff a few hours before your event for the inflatables to be set up. This will ensure all the safety checks are made and the units are secure on the grounds.
10. If you don’t see something on the website, don’t assume we can not assist. Always ask one of our NEO Amusements specialists about any questions or special requests when it comes to renting party equipment.
We hope these 10 quick tips about party rental equipment will inform you and answer any questions you might have with your next reservation.